Chile, Germany / 2018 / 78'
Chola and Football are stray dogs who are best friends. They have found a home in a skate park in urban Chile. The film is seen through the eyes of the two scruffy mongrels, and both heartbreaking drama and great emotions are at play. The park is frequented by young men, who are forever chatting about their never-ending problems with their parents, at school and with drugs. Finely registered details and magical everyday poetry, and a tribute to the art of observing the beauty that takes place right in front of us.
Director: Iván Osnovikoff, Bettina Perut
Script: Bettina Perut, Iván Osnovikoff
Photography: Pablo Valdez
Editing: Bettina Perut, Iván Osnovikoff
Music: Iván Osnovikoff, Bettina Perut
Production: Maite Alberdi / Perut + Osnovikoff Ltda
Co-production: Dirk Manthey Film
- Surire (2015)
- Welcome to New York (2006)
- El astuto mono Pinochet contra la moneda de los cerdos/ Clever Monkey Pinochet versus La Moneda’s Pig (2004)
- DOXA Documentary Film Festival, Canada (2019)
- Miami Film Festival, USA (2019)
- Special Jury Award, IDFA, The Netherlands (2018)