Canada / 2019 / 18'
In a stray-dog refuge in Morocco, time seems to stand still for the 750 animals waiting to be adopted, their lives following a precise, monotonous routine.
Director: Halima Ouardiri
Script: Halima Ouardiri
Photography: Anna Cooley
Editing: Xi Feng
Sound: Bruno Pucella
Production: Halima Ouardiri
- Wedding (2013)
- Mokhtar (2010)
- La robe (2009)
Festivals and Awards:
- Crystal Bear at Berlin International Film Festival, Germany (2020)
- Best Canadian Short at FICFA, France (2020)
- International Jury Prize at Festival International du Film Francophone de Namur, Belgium (2020)
- Best Short Documentary Film at Rendez-vous Québec Cinéma, Canada (2020)
- Student Favourite Award at Cinema Under the Stars, USA (2020)
- Buy tickets for live screening HERE.