Netherlands / 2019 / 90'
The parents are at their wits’ end, so a temporary supervision order is the last hope for a group of teenagers. On a remote farm in France, they’re going to have to get their lives back on track, with the help of a counselor. If they want any chance of a happy life, they need to engage in some frank and painful conversations. The teenagers try to tame their demons with music and therapy, but problems from the past keep resurfacing.
Director: Maasja Ooms
Photography: Maasja Ooms
Editing: Sander Vos
Sound: Maasja Ooms
Production: Willemijn Cerutti/ Cerutti Film
- Ubiquity (2018)
- Troubled Children (2013)
- The New Saint (2010)
- Dinner With Murakami (2007)
- The Hermitage Dwellers (2006)
- The Lady With the White Hat (1997)
- Best Editing and Best Cinematography, IDFA, Netherlands (2019)
- Docudays UA International Documentary Human Rights Film Festival, Ukraine (2019)