The Forum will be realized in 2 phases before and during the festival.
- 16 August (closed for public) – pitching workshop for projects participants with Brigid O’Shea and Zeynep Guzel (DAE)
- 23-25 August (during MakeDox Festival)
- Presentation of successful regional co-production projects by the Film Agencies representatives;
- Exchange of experiences and views on the Good practices for national distribution & promotion of documentaries on international markets & festivals between representatives of German Films, Ukrainian Film Institute & European Film Promotion*
- Pitching sessions and one-on-one meetings;
- Presentation on new co-production agreement between France & North Macedonia;
- Creating a plan for further communication and actions.
*Case study + Q&A: West-East Way of ‘Selling the Onion’ – Good practices for national distribution & promotion of documentaries on international markets & festivals
August 23 | 15:30 – 17:00 (GMT+2) | zoom
Speakers: Simone Baumann (German Films), Sonja Heinen (EFP) and Victoria Leshchenko (DOCUDAYS UA)
Moderator: Adele Kohout (DOK.fest Munich)
Please join the open presentation
The mentoring part consists of:
- Pitching workshop (16 August):
10 projects in the different stages of production with potential of international co-production possibilities will be selected through the open call. They will have online consultations with experts who will aim to strengthen their presentation.
- Pitching sessions and one-on-one meetings (24 August)